All natural, aluminum-free, gentle. This vegan deodorant was formulated for even the tenderest skin. Our unique recipe is handmade with nourishing oils and butters that soothe dryness and void of common irritants like baking soda. Essential oils of jasmine, bergamot, and sandalwood create a balanced fragrance with notes of flora and spice to prevent odor and irritation from shaving.
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, known to soothe dryness and restore the skin’s natural bacterial balance to reduce odor.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a hydrating layer with a velvety finish.
- Non-nano zinc oxide is a mild astringent with natural cleansing properties. This alternative to aluminum calms irritation due to shaving and eradicates pathogens that cause odor.
- Arrowroot powder is rich in essential minerals including potassium and calcium and is commonly used to absorb oils. When applied to the skin, this natural ingredient reduces odors and hydrates.
- Sandalwood oil is commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.